Due to an internal promotion, we seek an experienced, motivated and dynamic Motor Vehicle SALES MANAGER; working at our client’s facility and representing a high quality automotive brand.
You will be fully responsible for the achievement of the Sales department budgets, cost control and stock management. You will also work closely with brand representatives to ensure Manufacturer targets are met. As such, you will need to be an excellent communicator, able to generate the required sales volumes and profits.
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Death in service insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
- Car & Bonus Scheme
To be considered, as well as being experienced in the role, you must possess:
- The capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with an ability to demonstrate real leadership skills.
- A concise understanding of the Sales process, the importance of customer communication and prospecting
- A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s
- A focus on the very highest customer care standards
. . . .PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A MAIN CAR DEALER SALES MANAGER IS AN ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITE FOR THIS POSITION . . .