Our client is an affiliated Prestige Commercial Vehicle Service and Repair Centre, with businesses across the south west of England. They now have a fresh opportunity for an ADMINISTRATOR / COSTER to join their team and deliver efficiency in key areas of their administration function.
Based at their site in Avonmouth, you will need to be a confident Administrator who is willing to learn new systems and processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the team in line with the company standards and processes
- Cleansing, updating and annotating electronic / paper files ensuring all amendments are made accurately, thoroughly and on time.
- Running a range of reports for management / departmental use
- Ensuring CRM records are complete and accurate in line with current Data Accuracy guidelines
- Compiling accurate cost and estimate reports alongside invoicing
- Answering of incoming calls, efficiently directing each call to the intended colleague
Skills and experience should extend to:
- Previous experience within the automotive sector (advantageous but not essential).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Well-presented, Proactive, Self-Motivated and Tenacious.
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Flexible and keen to learn.
You’ll be joining a long-established company working alongside a high-quality brand. The business can offer long-term job security, training, and support.