Our client has a fresh and exciting opportunity for an ADMINISTRATOR to join their team and grow their Car Hire business.
Based at their site on the outskirts of Exeter, working Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17:30 with a 1-hour lunch, you will need to be a confident Administrator who is willing to learn new systems and processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the team in line with the company standards and processes
- Cleansing of vehicle files following delivery and collection to and from the customer, ensuring all required documentation is present
- Running customer reports and DVLA checks
- Ensuring CRM records are complete and accurate in line with current Data Accuracy guidelines
- Ensuring compliance in line with current FCA regulations
- Answering of incoming calls, efficiently directing each call to the intended colleague
- Assisting the Sales Team with invoicing and taxation of vehicles when required
Skills and experience should extend to:
- Previous experience within the automotive sector (advantageous but not essential).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Well-presented, Proactive, Self-Motivated and Tenacious.
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Flexible and keen to learn.
You’ll be joining a long-established motor group who enjoy an excellent reputation. They can offer long-term job security, training, and support.