We are looking for an AFTERSALES ADVISOR to join a main dealer based in Torquay.
You will be the first point of contact for all Aftersales customers, providing a warm, professional welcome and processing service, repair, maintenance and warranty bookings.
Efficiency, alongside a top-quality customer service, will be your priorities.
Key activities will include:
- Processing Aftersales bookings via face to face, telephone and internet contact.
- Liaising with all relevant dealer personnel to ensure a smooth throughput of work.
- Keeping customers clearly informed throughout work in progress, detailing additionally identified work requirements and gaining authorisation to proceed.
- Presenting and upselling approved products and services.
- Completing all related administration (invoicing, data inputting etc)
- Supporting other areas of the Aftersales function (Parts department etc) as necessary to ensure a seamless customer service.
Whilst the management team have a preference towards those who have direct experience, those with the right cores skills (face to face customer service, motor vehicle knowledge and good IT competencies) are also very much welcome to apply.
You’ll be working with a well-known motor group alongside a household-name automotive brand.