We are seeking an AFTERSALES ADVISOR to join a busy independent service, Repair and MOT Business in Falmouth.
Running the front of house, and reporting directly to the owner, daily activities will include:
- Taking workshop booking for a range of service, repair, maintenance, and MOT jobs; via the telephone or in person.
- Logging bookings through the workshop diary software and ensuring all involved team members are aware.
- Welcoming customers to the business and keeping them fully informed throughout work in progress.
- Updating customers with any identified work requirements. Gaining their authorisation to proceed.
- Ensuring the necessary parts are on site for each job, and sourcing parts as jobs progress.
- Carrying out related administration, invoicing and taking payments at vehicle collection time.
You’ll need to have worked at an independent garage or main dealer, as a Service Advisor. It is essential that you are confident and experienced in customer services. You must have a positive attitude and a friendly character. You’ll have a good understanding of motor vehicles (ie you’ll be able to recognise basic vehicle components) and you’ll be comfortable with general IT.
This business enjoys a happy, supportive team environment and you can look forward to being valued and appreciated for your hard work.