We are supporting a successful, long-established Motorhome dealer in their requirement for an AFTERSALES ADVISOR.
This position centralises around the customer service, warranty and parts aspects of the business, and requires a multi-skilled individual, relevantly experienced with a positive attitude.
Supporting the Aftersales Manager, in a 2-Advisor team, your daily activities will extend to: –
- Taking and processing service, repair and maintenance bookings whilst liaising with the inhouse (4 Technician) workshop team and third-part repairers.
- Assuming responsibility for the timely preparation of all vehicles including PDI’s and SMMT checks.
- Overseeing the ordering of required parts and components.
- Engaging with warranty providers and processing claims through the correct procedures.
- Regularly auditing and compiling reports on workshop service tools, equipment and stock.
- Performing ad hock tasks, as required, to enhance the overall performance of the business.
- The ability to step-up at times of management absence.
- Consistently providing customers with an excellent standard or service.
… A full Driving Licence is a prerequisite ….
For your application to be processed, you must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role (car dealer Service Advisor, Workshop Controller or Parts Advisor). You will be a friendly colleague, confident dealing directly with customers, remaining calm and effective at peak times.
This is a Monday to Friday role (although a flexible approach will be necessary at very busy times) and you will be joining a really welcoming and supportive team.
A competitive salary is offered, tailored to recognise your specific skills and experience.