Due to internal promotion, a unique and rewarding role has become vacant at a Taunton main dealer, the area’s representative for a fabulous prestige brand.
Working as their AFTERSALES PRODUCTS SPECIALIST, you will have responsibility for presenting service customers with identified work requirements and the wide range of products and services approved by the brand.
Explaining additional work identified as required and gaining authorisation to proceed. Detailing features and benefits of Service Plans, a Range of Accessories, Varied Insurance and Protection Products – building value and securing sales.
Additionally, you will provide support at the service front desk at times of peak activity.
The role offers excellent earnings potential for a candidate of the right background and skillset.
To be considered you will need to be: –
- Experienced in a customer services or sales role – a motor trade background would be a distinct advantage.
- Well-presented and professional in your approach.
- Have a good understanding of IT and Technology.
- Be quick and willing to learn.
- Target driven and a keen team player.
Ensuring customers receive an excellent standard of service is seen as a real priority.
With the previous Aftersales Products Specialist enjoying great success in this role, the management team are confident in the potential this opportunity presents.