An ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER is required at a busy franchised main dealer in Launceston.
Representing a well-known popular European brand that boasts a wide model range, the business is a proactive new and used car retailer, part of a larger automotive group.
The Assistant Sales Manager will provide support to the designated Sales Manager through direct leadership, assistance and mentoring of the Sales Executive team; ensuring all opportunities are maximised and each customer receives a high-quality standard of service.
Responsibilities will extend to: –
- Lead, motivate and support the Sales Team.
- Second-face customers to close sales and maximise income.
- Value part exchange vehicles following Executive’s appraisals.
- Oversee customer finance presentations and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure all team members adhere to the sales process.
- Oversee stock preparation with involvement in cost control.
- Maintain both brand and dealership standards compliance.
- Take active involvement in constructive sales meetings.
- Liaise closely with the Sales Manager, deputising when they are absent from the business.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill this role. You will need to come from a franchised dealer sales background, and have held a leadership role – Business Manager, Sales Controller, Transaction Manager (or Senior Sales Executive with demonstrable leadership responsibilities).
A competitive salary package is offered along with an option to join the company car scheme. The business is closed on Sundays and there is a rota structure in place to allow a sensible work-life balance.
For more details, please get in touch today!