We currently have an opportunity to join our client’s prestige Aftersales team in Yeovil as a SERVICE ADVISOR
A key customer facing role you will be responsible for:
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the dealership and the customer, delivering excellent an customer service at all times
- Be the focal point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their brand vehicles
- Qualifying service needs and discuss vehicle running problems where appropriate
- Establishing and understanding an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles
- Explain the work carried out on the vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation
- Upsell a range of products or essential work required
A full UK Driving Licence is essential.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and focused, a real team player with a determination to succeed, exceptional time management skills and a genuine interest in cars. In return you can expect a competitive basic salary plus bonus along with 30 days holiday (inc Bank Hol), pension, life assurance and health cash plan (after qualifying period).
**** To be considered you MUST have previous experience as a Service Advisor within a franchised dealer along with a solid background in customer service ****