We are assisting a large, privately owned southwest dealer group in their requirement for a Truro based NEW CAR SALES MANAGER.
The dealership represents a household-name quality brand, one of the bestselling automotive manufacturers in the country – renowned for its style, wide model rage and technology. They consistently achieve a high-volume of sales, along with strong profitability, finance, and products penetrations.
Applicants MUST be experienced franchised dealer Sales Managers who can demonstrate strong competencies in all aspects of the role.
- Sales team leadership, motivation, coaching and control – process adherence.
- Stock management: controlling stock mix, age, preparation, and pricing.
- Departmental budgeting and forecasting.
- Team management, performance reviews and recruitment.
- Manufacturer standards and relationships.
- Legislative compliance and audit requirements.
Being a hands-on manager is essential, leading by example and developing a can-do culture.
On offer is a highly competitive salary package, which reflects the both the demands and potential of the role.