We are seeking a PARTS ADVISOR to join an affiliated main dealer near Falmouth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Trade and Retail Customers at the front desk
- Arranging Parts for the busy Workshop
- Ordering required Parts from the represented Manufacturer and third-party Suppliers
- Ensuring correct stock levels and keeping accurate inventories
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment
To be considered, you will ideally have experience in a motor vehicle Parts environment. However, our client is also happy to accept applications from those new to the Parts Department. What is essential though is that you have customer facing experience and a sound knowledge of vehicle componentry. You will be well presented, IT literate and able to provide great customer service.
This is a 40 hours per week position, Monday to Friday with NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED
Salary will be dependent on your related skills and experience. You will be joining a successful, well respected and long-established motor dealer.