Are you an automotive PARTS ADVISOR looking for a fresh opportunity? Perhaps you’re already working within the passenger car environment and fancy diversifying whilst still putting your skillset to good use?
Affiliated to the commercial wing of a prestige manufacturer, this business specialises in trucks and vans. They have centres based across the southwest. An opportunity has arisen to join their Highbridge branch as a Parts Advisor, providing support at the Parts front desk and back counter areas of the facility.
You will assist customers and colleagues with parts queries, locating and picking stock and preparing orders for customer base whilst catering to the internal workshop. You will assist with stock level monitoring and reordering to maintain stock levels.
Skills and Experience:
- You will have an existing knowledge of vehicles and parts
- Be numerate and literate
- Hold a good level of attention to detail
- You will require knowledge of the sales process for parts
- Have the ability to use systems to search for stock and reorder to maintain stock levels
- Matching orders against stock and picking all Incoming parts orders
- Assisting with incoming stock, checking the order, booking in and storing within the parts area
- Informing customers of order progress
- Area housekeeping
A competitive salary is offered, tailored to recognise your skills and experience.