We are seeking an individual with automotive Parts experience to join a well-known, privately owned, motor-factors in their Seaton branch.
Occupying the role of a PARTS ADVISOR your key activities will include:
- Serving trade and retail customers at the front desk.
- Taking trade and retail Parts calls, locating components and arranging deliveries.
- Processing ‘special-orders’ of non-stock items through third party suppliers.
- Stock control and replenishment.
- Processing warranty and returned items.
- Promoting special offers and marketing campaigns.
To be considered you will need to have occupied the Parts Advisor role previously, in either a franchised main dealer or motor-factors. You will be familiar with Parts processes and related IT / electronic catalogues.
((( A full driving licence is needed for this position )))
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.