We are seeking an individual with automotive Parts experience to join a privately owned motor-factors’ Barnstaple branch.
Occupying the role of a PARTS ADVISOR your key activities will include:
- Serving trade and retail customers at the front desk.
- Taking trade and retail Parts calls, locating components and arranging deliveries.
- Processing ‘special-orders’ of non-stock items through third party suppliers.
- Stock control and replenishment.
- Processing warranty and returned items.
- Promoting special offers and marketing campaigns.
To be considered you will need to have occupied the Parts Advisor role previously, in either a franchised main dealer or motor-factors. You will be familiar with Parts processes and related IT / electronic catalogues.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30. 1 in 4 weekends (inc. Sunday 10 – 1pm)
When working a weekend you will automatically have the following Friday off.