A position has recently arisen for a PARTS ADVISOR to join a busy team at an Exeter based Commercial Vehicle Components Supplier
Applications are welcomed from those who have related previous experience.
- Take orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value
- Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
- Build long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
- Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
- Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
- Demonstrate empathy towards customers
- Have previous experience in a similar environment
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills. It is imperative that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
- 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum (for Full Time positions)
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
If you believe you are suited to this role and would like to be part of an exciting ever-growing company, please get in contact today . . .