We are seeking an individual with automotive Parts experience to join a motor-factors’ Exeter branch.
The business is a well-known, south west based and privately-owned company, with an excellent reputation – with both trade and retail customers. They have various branches located across Devon.
Occupying the role of a PARTS ADVISOR your key activities will include:
- Serving trade and retail customers at the front desk.
- Taking trade and retail Parts calls, locating components and arranging deliveries.
- Processing ‘special-orders’ of non-stock items through third party suppliers.
- Stock control and replenishment.
- Processing warranty and returned items.
- Promoting special offers and marketing campaigns.
To be considered you will need to have occupied the Parts Advisor role previously, in either a franchised main dealer or motor-factors. You will be familiar with Parts processes and related IT / electronic catalogues. . . . . .
((( A full driving licence is needed for this position )))