Are you an experienced automotive Parts Specialist looking for a fresh challenge?
We are supporting in the recruitment of a PARTS CONTROLLER to take the lead in a franchised main dealer and LCV specialist. You will be based at the dealership, catering to the needs of the busy workshop, trade, and retail customers.
We require an experienced Parts specialist who has a main dealer or motor factors background with the ability to proactively control all aspects of the department: –
- Serving mainly an internal customer base.
- Ensuring concise stock controls.
- Use the company DMS to manage stock purchase, inventory levels and stock sales to ensure accurate stock records.
- Establish and build relationships with key suppliers.
- Identify and purchase desired parts and accessories, balancing costs with the company’s needs.
- Return items no longer required within the allocated timeframe.
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient and timely administration.
- Control the inventory system with full stock / spot checks.
- Liaise with the Service Manager and workshop team ensure correct parts availability for all work throughflow.
- Order, stock and monitor usage of valeting products.
- Ensure all waste is disposed of safely and appropriately (used oil, filters, tyre carcasses, general waste and used parts).
- See that the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
*** A FULL DRIVING LICENCE IS REQUIRED ***
On offer is a competitive basic salary. You’ll be joining a family-owned business within a friendly and supportive team environment.