We’re seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, and hardworking individual willing to undertake training to become an automotive PARTS SALES EXECUTIVE.
You’ll be joining the telesales team at a leading player in the motor parts sector. Committed to delivering top-notch manufacturer-approved products and services. The business needs somebody with the necessary commitment to become a dedicated Parts Sales Executive; contributing to their success as they continue expanding their presence in Cornwall.
The Parts Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales targets, building lasting customer relationships, and providing expert knowledge and support through telephone contact. The role requires a professional representation of the business and a commitment to being a brand champion.
- Achieving personal target KPIs and revenue objectives within the designated customer sets.
- Identify and recommend parts to meet customer sales requirements accurately.
- Utilise product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets.
- Identify and capitalise on upsell opportunities to contribute to overall sales growth.
- Stay updated on new or updated parts through training courses and regular information updates.
- Always provide high-level customer service.
Experience and Knowledge:
Previous experience in a parts or distribution operation would be of benefit but is NOT essential. You’ll need to be confident interacting with customers in a telesales environment. Ability to quickly build relationships is essential. Good IT skills, excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping are also important, as is the drive and self-motivation to maximise sales opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected automotive group and build yourself a career within the automotive sector.