Our client represents a well-known, high quality automotive group. They provide independent garages and bodyshops in the Cornwall locality with Genuine Manufacturer Parts and products, ensuring they can service and repair their vehicles to an excellent standard. The business is part of a national network with a 1,500-strong national workforce, operating in a professional, motivational, and inclusive environment.
They now require a PARTS SALES MANAGER to work alongside the Centre Manager, delivering the business plan sales objectives.
You will need to proactively: –
- Lead, manage and motivate the Parts Sales Executive Team to achieve / exceed sales targets.
- Continually monitor sales performance against set KPIs and take corrective action with the team to ensure KPIs and sales targets are met.
- With the support of the Centre Manager, plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns to enable sales targets to be met.
- Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity.
- Conduct regular 1:1 performance reviews to monitor the achievement of individual KPI’s, and provide developmental or corrective support where required.
- With the Centre Manager, ensure the sales team is motivated through creative incentive schemes and rewards.
- Provide and maintain an excellent level of service to customers via the team.
- With the Centre management team, monitor delivery schedules to help maintain and improve service levels.
- Conduct business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism Ensure the proper and accurate use of all business systems throughout the team.
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal, warranty and ethical guidelines.
To be considered you will need to have a track record in achieving targets and developing new business in a supervisory role within the Automotive Parts Environment. You will be familiar with behind-the-scenes Parts systems, processes and IT.