We are currently looking for an automotive SALES ADMINISTRATOR to join a main dealer group, working at their site in Exeter. This is a fresh addition to the team, necessary to meet the needs of their busy dealership.
Working Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 18.00 with an hour for lunch, your activities will include:
- Bringing purchased vehicles (new, used, fleet and light commercial) into stock, recording details in a thorough and accurate manner.
- Confirming all vehicle stock details recorded are correct and vehicles are accurately updated on all company systems.
- Ensuring appropriate vehicle documents are obtained, recorded and securely filed.
- Carrying out the taxation of sold vehicles in time for customer delivery.
- Producing accurate and timely vehicle sales invoices that match the signed customer order form.
- Ensuring all vehicle sales documentation is correct and payments are received.
Within this role the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the retail / trade, commercial and fleet sales teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and focused, with a minimum of 1 years’ directly relevant experience with a main dealer.