We are seeking an experienced SALES ADMINISTRATOR to undertake all associated activities at a busy franchised main dealer in Bridgwater.
As our Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that vehicle order details are correct and collate contract of sales,
- Liaising with our clients and customers to resolve queries and vehicle specifications,
- Placing orders articulately with the Manufacturers and other Representatives, negotiate with end users in relation to vehicle delivery destinations,
- Arranging the logistics and Agency or Casual drivers to make the deliveries at the pre-agreed times in order not to disappoint clients,
- Organising the invoicing and collection of payments,
- Credit control to ensure that payments are received prior to vehicle delivery
What are we looking for?
The ideal Sales Administrator will have previous Administration experience and be very familiar with the high levels of attention to detail and accuracy required in this important role.
You should be a naturally personable and vibrant character who is able to build rapports quickly with our clients and customers during telephone conversations and via electronic communications.