We are seeking a SALES CONSULTANT to join a fast-paced organisation that represent one of the UK’s most well-known, popular brands.
This is a hybrid role, and that differs significantly from the usual Executive discipline. You will be working closely with a team of Product Specialists who will introduce the customer to you after initial product presentation and qualification, to discuss figures, financial requirements and to agree a sale.
Your activities will include:
- Liaising with the Product Specialist team to take over customer engagement at the appropriate point.
- Construct deals suited to the customer needs and present financial options.
- Appraise and value part exchange vehicles.
- Gain customer commitment, obtain all relevant details to propose finance agreements.
- Present and upsell relevant products and services.
- Ensure full compliancy to both internal and external guideline and legislation (FCA / GDPR etc).
- On customer collection, complete all paperwork related to finance and payment requirements prior re-introducing the customer to the Product Specialist team for detailed vehicle handover.
. . . . To be considered you will need to be an experienced Senior Sales Executive or Business / Transaction Manager. You’ll have to buy-in to the concept of the role, understanding the process and maximising the opportunity. . . . .
This is a role with huge potential for the successful candidate. You’ll be joining a large organisation dedicated to the supply of household-name brand. On offer is competitive basic salary, company vehicle and strong commissions package.