We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated and hard-working SALES CONTROLLER / TRANSACTION MANAGER to join an Exeter-based main dealer, representing a household-name brand.
This business is a successful volume facility that offers great potential to an individual with the right skills, experience accompanied by a positive attitude.
Proven experience in the vehicle sales environment is essential along with excellent customer communication skills. You will need to have previously held the position of Senior Sales Executive, Business / Transaction Manager or Sales Controller, and you must have a thorough understanding of finance suppliers and packages plus IT literacy skills.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and company car, together with the additional benefits, including:
- Rewarding loyalty with up to 33 days holiday per annum
- Company Car
- Access to a selection of of perks and discounts
- Discounts on new and used vehicle purchases (as well as servicing and repairs) for colleagues and their families
- An extra paid day off each year in addition to your holiday allowance to attend family/celebratory events
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Death in Service benefit of 4 x salary
- Workplace pension scheme offering enhanced employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Access to the in-house management development scheme
- Comprehensive in-house training with our dedicated training department
If this sounds like a place you would like to work and develop your career, please apply today.