We are seeking a SALES CONTROLLER to provide quality team leadership at a Plymouth based new and used car retailer where you will be representing a popular European brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Motivating the team to maximise every presented opportunity
- Second-face customers to gain commitment, and ensure all products and services have been offered
- Drive forward service standards to ensure a great customer experience
- Stack deals and value part exchange vehicles
- Oversee and be actively involved in promotional activities and prospecting
- Ensure all legislative guidelines are fully adhered to
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to achieve all essential departmental objectives
For your application to be progressed, you must have direct experience in the role; either as an Sales Controller or Senior Sales Executive (who can demonstrate a track record in the activities detailed above). You will also need to live within a sensible commute of Plymouth.
This dealership is part of an extremely successful, southwest dealer group who enjoy an excellent reputation. They can offer ongoing training and potential progression.
A competitive basic salary plus achievable OTE are offered .. .. ..