Are you experienced in face-to-face sales or customer service . . . . ?
Are you interested in starting a new, rewarding career . . . . ?
We have been asked by a Somerset based dealer group, who represent one of the UK’s most well-known popular automotive brands, to support with the recruitment of a SALES EXECUTIVE at their Taunton dealership.
Daily activities will include:
- Welcoming customers to the dealership facility.
- Identifying vehicles most suited to the customer’s requirements.
- Presenting and demonstrating vehicle features and benefits.
- Discussing financial options and negotiating sales agreements.
- Completing all documentation in line with company processes and relevant legislative guidelines.
Whilst those with previous vehicle sales experience are very much invited to apply, this is not essential. The business is offering full on-the-job training leading to accreditation with the FCA and a pathway to an exciting career, full of reward.
However, for your application to be progressed, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous face to face sales or customer services experience.
- A good standard of literacy, numeracy, and general IT competency.
- Smart presentation.
- Honesty, integrity and a desire to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- A genuine desire to learn, develop and succeed.
- The drive and self-motivation to achieve your targets and meet your KPi’s
. . . . . A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE, WITHOUT EXCESS PENALTY POINTS, IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE. . . . .
This role offers great potential for the successful candidate. You’ll receive a competitive salary / commissions package and the opportunity to opt into the company car scheme.