Are you an experienced car Sales Executive looking for a position full of opportunity and potential . . . . ?
We have been asked by a Somerset based dealer group, who represent 2 of the UK’s most well-known, popular volume automotive brands, to support with the recruitment of a SALES EXECUTIVE at their Yeovil dealership.
Daily activities will include:
- Welcoming customers to the dealership facility.
- Identifying vehicles most suited to the customer’s requirements.
- Presenting and demonstrating vehicle features and benefits.
- Upselling a range of approved products and services.
- Discussing financial options and negotiating sales agreements.
- Completing all documentation in line with company processes and relevant legislative guidelines.
- Working diligently and efficiently towards sales targets / objectives.
In this instance, previous car sales experience is required – gained at another main dealer or quality independent dealer. You’ll need to be confident, driven and target orientated, with the ability to provide your customers with an excellent standard of service.
. . . . . A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE, WITHOUT EXCESS PENALTY POINTS, IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE. . . . .
This role offers great potential for the successful candidate. You’ll receive a very competitive salary / commissions package along with the personal use of a company car.