We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Sales Specialist with skills and a track record in a face-to-face Sales environment.
The dealership is part of a larger, South West based, group and they represent a high-quality well-known brand with an excellent reputation. They seek a SALES EXECUTIVE to join the showroom team!
It doesn’t necessarily matter if your experience comes from the motor trade, or through another industry, but you’ll need to demonstrate success, selling quality products in a controlled, professional, and processed, physical setting.
A positive attitude, accompanied by smart appearance and a genuine hunger to learn and succeed are vital.
Daily activities will include: –
- Providing customers with a warm welcome to the dealership.
- Discussing / qualifying customers to understand their needs and wants.
- Identifying the most suitable new or used vehicle and undertaking a presentation / demonstration of the key, relevant features and benefits.
- Appraising part exchange vehicles to establish an accurate trade-in value.
- Negotiating sales agreements and completing all related paperwork.
- Presenting finance options.
- Selling a range of approved products and services (vehicle accessories, paintwork protection / GAP insurance for example).
- Undertaking training to become FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) compliant, learning to adhere to all related legislation, company processes and systems.
This is an opportunity full of reward and potential. You’ll be working to targets with a competitive basic salary, generous commissions package and use of a company vehicle.
Training will be given, initially at dealership level. Followed in due course by manufacturer supported modules which could lead to a brand accreditation.
((( . . . A FULL DRIVING LICENCE, WITHOUT EXCESS PENALTY POINTS, IS ESSENTIAL . . .)))