We are seeking a SALES MANAGER, with Commercial Vehicle experience to head-up the department within a busy, independent specialist based in Redruth.
Leading a tight-knit team, selling from a range of quality commercial vehicle stock, you will be responsible for the department achieving its very realistic goals in volume, profitability, and customer service.
Activities further extend to: –
- Stock age control, preparation and marketing.
- Stock acquisition and disposal.
- Finance agreements processing, payments and compliancy.
- Customer relationship management and service standards.
- Team compliance to FCA guidelines and sales process.
- Flexibility to customer face and personally sell at busy times.
This opportunity would really suit an individual who is looking to join a business where their efforts will be both valued and recognised. This is a happy working environment, with a positive ‘can-do’ culture. Therefore, the new Sales Manager will need to be a team-orientated people’s-person with plenty of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
It’s essential that you have previous automotive Sales Management experience, ideally within the commercial vehicle sector.
(( .. A full driving licence – without excessive penalty points – is a prerequisite .. ))
Currently, the sales department operate a 5-day week.
A competitive basic salary and performance related bonus are offered, with room to negotiate to attract the “right” person.