Are you an experienced automotive Parts Specialist looking for a fresh challenge and progression . . . .?
We are supporting in the recruitment of a SENIOR PARTS ADVISOR / SUPERVISOR to take the lead in a franchised main dealer based in Exeter. You will be based at the dealership, predominantly catering to the needs of the busy brand-approved workshop.
We require an experienced Parts specialist who has a main dealer background and can personly proactively control all aspects of the department: –
- Support the Management Team.
- Coaching other parts colleagues.
- Serving mainly an internal customer base.
- Ensuring concise stock controls.
- Attending regular stock takes.
- Goods inwards and outwards duties.
- Maintaining Company and Manufacturer administration.
- Departmental housekeeping including warranty controls.
- Knowledge of Kerridge and/or other DMS preferred.
On offer is a competitive basic salary, tailored to recognise your skills and experience, alongside an additional bonus scheme. You’ll receive ongoing training and development supported at manufacturer level.
Working hours include a Saturday morning rota – and a full driving licence (without excessive penalty points) is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business so if you feel you have the skills, aptitude, and attitude to succeed in this role we’d love to hear from you.