They now seek an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR to join their front-of-house team.
Your daily activities will include:
- Taking service and repair bookings via all mediums whist controlling the workshop diary
- Loading work onto the internal IT management system
- Liaising closely with Workshop Control and the Depot Manager over all customer bookings and requirements
- Keeping individual customers, and fleet-operators, updated with work-in-progress
- Up selling any additional work identified as required
- Invoicing or allocating to accounts
To be considered you must have front-of-house experience in a car or commercial vehicle environment. You will possess a professional face to face/telephone manner, good IT skills and be familiar with automotive Dealer Management Systems (DMS). Delivering a first-class customer experience is of paramount importance.
Salary will reflect your skills and previous experience relevant to the role.
Alternating weekly shift pattern Monday – Friday
Early Shift 7.00am – 3.30pm
Late Shift 8.30am – 6.00pm
Alternate Saturday 8.00am – 1.00pm