A super opportunity has arisen within, a prestige main dealer based in Taunton, as a SERVICE ADVISOR.
Ideally, you’ll have occupied the role already within a franchised dealer or quality independent setting. However, if you have strong face to face customer service skills gained within an alternative industry, we’d still love to hear from you.
. . . . Physical Customer Services experience and skills are ESSENTIAL. . . .
Daily activities will include: –
- Processing Aftersales bookings via face to face, telephone and internet contact.
- Liaising with all relevant dealer personnel to ensure a smooth throughput of work.
- Keeping customers clearly informed throughout work in progress, detailing additionally identified work requirements and gaining authorisation to proceed.
- Presenting and upselling approved products and services.
- Completing all related administration (invoicing, data inputting etc).
- Maintain the very highest standards of customer service.
The customer experience is the priority. You’ll need to be able to work efficiently and professionally, even at very busy times.
Working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08.00 – 18.00, plus one in 6 Saturday’s 8.00 to 13.00 on a rota.
This really is an exciting opening – you’ll be representing a world-renowned prestige brand and working for a very successful organisation who enjoy a first-class reputation.
(((…A FULL DRIVING LICENCE – IDEALLY WITHOUT ANY ENDORSEMENTS – IS REQUIRED…)))