A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR is required by a Yeovil based main dealer. This position is the face of the Service department.
- Taking Service Department bookings
- Liaising with Technical team and Sales department
- Keeping customers updated with work in progress
- Explaining work required and upselling additional work noted on inspection
- Presenting and upselling related Service department products
- Invoicing, estimating and updating the database
To be considered you will ideally have previous experience in the role. However, candidates who come from an alternative customer services (face to face) are also welcome to apply.
Essential candidate skills and experience include:
- Strong IT ability
- Previous customer service experience
- A general knowledge and interest in motor vehicles
- Be well presented and eager to learn
- Have a stable employment track record
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm with alternate Saturday mornings. A competitive basic salary and bonus earnings potential are on offer
Please make contact for further details