We are assisting the area’s authorised Service-Centre for a well-known, prestige European HGV and LCV manufacturer.
They now seek an experienced SERVICE ADVISOR to join their front-of-house team at their purpose-built facility on the outskirts of Exeter.
Your daily activities will include:
- Taking service and repair bookings via all mediums whilst controlling the workshop diary.
- Loading work onto the internal IT management system.
- Liaising closely with Workshop Control and the Depot Manager overall customer bookings and requirements
- Keeping individual customers, and fleet-operators, updated with work-in-progress
- Presenting any additional work identified as required
- Invoicing or allocating to accounts
You’ll need to be experienced in the Service Advisor front of house role and have worked in a car or commercial dealer. Ideally, you’ll be familiar with bespoke IT systems such as Kerridge ADP.
Working hours are based on a 45-hour week, and revolving weekly mild-shift patterns to fit with the commercial vehicle sector:
Week 1 = 7am to 3.30pm (followed by Saturday 8am to 1pm)
Week 2 = 8.30am to 6pm (followed by the full weekend off)
A competitive basic salary is offered, tailored to recognise your skills and experience.