We are seeking an experienced customer services specialist to join a Yeovil franchised main dealer as a SERVICE ADVISOR.
Applications are open to those with specific motor industry experience, as well as candidates whose customer skills have been gained from alternative industries.
What is essential though is that you possess a track record for face-to-face customer service, are well presented with strong written / numeracy competencies and a good standard of IT literacy.
Day to day activities include:
- Welcoming customers to the Aftersales facility.
- Processing bookings for servicing, maintenance, and repairs – via the internal IT systems.
- Communicating clearly with customers throughout work in progress, advising them of any additionally identified work requirements and upselling a range of approved products / services.
- Undertaking related administration (invoicing etc)
- Handing completed vehicles over, explaining work carried out and taking payments.
- Ensuring each customer receives a positive experience.
You will be representing 2 well-known quality automotive brands, and working from a fabulous, purpose-built dealership.
On offer is a competitive salary package and the security that comes with working for a successful organisation.