We are seeking a SERVICE ADVISOR to join a franchised main dealer in Launceston.
Acting as the face of the service department, you will provide customers with a warm and professional welcome to the dealership.
Key activities of this role will include:
- Taking and processing workshop bookings
- Keeping customers fully informed throughout work in progress
- Explaining any additional identified work requirements and gaining authorisation to proceed
- Presenting approved products and services
- Completing a range of administration, invoicing etc and taking payments
The ideal candidate will have done the job before in a franchised main dealer or quality independent garage. However, it is not a prerequisite that you have motor industry experience. What is essential is that you have previous, face to face, customer services experience. You’ll need to be am outgoing, confident communicator, well presented with strong literacy skills and a good standard of IT competency.
Salary will be tailored to recognise your skills and experience.