We are seeking a motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR to join the expanding team at this prestige LCV Centre in Exeter.
Candidates need to possess a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service, have excellent communication and the ability to work to tight timescales; thriving on the pressure of a busy service department.
The main responsibility of the Aftersales Executive is as follows:
- Previous experience of working as a Service Advisor/Aftersales Executive in the motor industry (either commercial or passenger cars
- Excellent customer service skills
- Display a good understanding of general computer systems
- A good technical understanding/previous experience within a workshop environment would be a distinct advantage as would knowledge of dealer systems such as ADP Autoline
Working hours are:
Week 1 & 3: 7.00am – 3.30pm with a half an hour for lunch
Week 2 & 4: 10.00am – 6.30pm with a half an hour for lunch
1 in 4 Saturdays: 8.00am – 1.00pm
On offer is a competitive reward package:
- Staff Purchase Scheme: Once an employee has successfully completed 3 months employment, they may purchase either vehicles, parts, accessories or labour from the Company at significantly subsidised rates.
- Life Assurance: Company paid death in service benefit.
- Pension: A contributory pension scheme in line with the new government legislation. When you pay in so does your employer!
In addition to all of this the company is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufactures.