A skilled customer services specialist is required to join an Oxford based main dealer who represent 4 quality brands, with a superb reputation for build quality, technical innovation, styling and dependability.
In the role of a SERVICE ADVISOR, you will be responsible for providing customers with an excellent standard of care whilst conducting all activities at the service department front desk:
- Customer bookings (both physically and remotely)
- Workshop diary control
- Liaising with Workshop Control and Service Management
- Monitoring and communicating through work in progress
- Presenting and upselling additional work requirements and approved products / services
- Undertaking related administration, invoicing, and updating of the database – via the internal IT systems.
To be considered, you’ll need to have occupied a face-to-face customer services role in the past, and to be able to demonstrate a solid track record for delivering an excellent customer experience. Whilst motor trade-specific experience would be beneficial, it is not essential. You’ll need to be eager to learn, with a good standard of IT competency, professional in appearance and well spoken.
. . … … A full driving licence is a prerequisite … … … .
This vacancy offers an opportunity to join a long-established, privately-owned dealer group with a first-class reputation.