We seek a CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR to join the front desk team of a prestige main dealer facility in Exeter.
You’ll be working within a fabulous, purpose-built premises and representing one of the most desirable prestige marques available. The position in both challenging and rewarding.
Daily activities will include:
- Taking customer Aftersales booking via telephone, face to face and online contact
- Accurately recording specific customer requirements
- Maintaining work in progress communications with customers, presenting required work in an informative, concise manner
- Upselling relevant Aftersales approved products
- Liaising with all dealership departments in Service department related matters
- Producing and explaining customer invoices
- Accessing the Dealer Management Systems, updating databases whilst observing all relevant legislation
Every aspect of your role will be carried out with a keen focus on ensuring the highest levels of customer service standards. You will be an excellent team player, communicator and brand ambassador.
To be considered for this position it is an ESSENTIAL requirement that you have experience in the main automotive dealer Service Advisor Role
On offer is a competitive salary package, future career development prospects, a great working environment and the stability of a very successful organisation.