We are seeking an experienced SERVICE ADVISOR to join a quality brand-affiliated dealer in Exeter.
You will be responsible for.
- Taking customer bookings via all mediums.
- Processing bookings through the internal dealer-Management-System (Kerridge).
- Communicating effectively with the technical team and relevant members of all other departments.
- Keeping your customers fully updated throughout work-in-progress.
- Upselling additional work required and a range of approved products and services.
- Informing customers pf product recalls, updates and offers.
- Working to departmental deadlines, budgets and targets.
- Delivering a very high standard of customer service.
Representing a well-known high-quality European brand, that enjoys a great reputation, you’ll receive a competitive basic salary that is tailored to recognise you experience, skills and any related accreditations, accompanied by rewarding bonus scheme that encourages success.
A full (ideally clean) driving Licence is essential.
To be considered for you must have occupied a similar role, either in another main dealer, independent garage or fast-fit type environment.