Our Bristol based prestige LCV main dealer client pride themselves on putting the customer at the heart of their business and with their continued growth and expansion are looking for an exceptional SERVICE ADVISOR to join the team.
You will be working with the Service, Parts and Technical teams to manage the whole customer experience from start to finish; ensuring you deliver a prompt, friendly and accurate service.
Duties and tasks include:
- Making pre-calls to ensure customers are aware of upcoming appointments
- Making post calls to ensure customers had an exceptional guest experience
- Organising alternative vehicles and pick-up for customers
- Completing the required administration of each service visit including accurate invoicing
- Promoting products and services to your customers as best suits their needs
- Achieving industry-leading standards of service and operational excellence
- Maintaining showroom standards including points of sale and customer displays
To be successful you MUST:
- Have previous experience as a motor-dealer Customer Service Advisor
- Be familiar with Kerridge DMS
- Possess a positive and engaging personality
- Be able to manage multiple work streams against strict deadlines
- Genuinely enjoy working with people
- Be a brand and organisation ambassador
Offered in return is a competitive basic salary/bonus scheme and an exciting work environment with an iconic and progressive brand. You will have a clear development path that will help you achieve your career aspirations . . . The company will fund all the training required to get you there.
Working week is staggered on a rotating early/mid/late shift system (the dealership is open from 6.30am to 7.30pm) and you’ll be working 1 in 4 Saturdays (8am to 5pm) . .