We need a CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, with some previous customer-facing motor industry experience, to join a Trowbridge based main dealer.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for all service customers, ensuring they receive a warm, professional welcome accompanied by clear advice and assistance.
A summary of your daily activities will include: –
- Welcoming customers to the service department, processing workshop bookings through the internal IT system.
- Taking incoming customer calls.
- Communicating with the workshop team to ensure all booked work receives the correct pre-planning.
- Keeping customers fully informed throughout work in progress, advising on any additionally identified work requirements.
- Presenting and upselling brand-approved products and services.
- Carrying out a range of related IT, invoicing, database updating, job card creating.
- Taking payments and explaining work completed.
You’ll need to be a friendly team member, able to work alone at times and react well at busy periods. Always ensuring your customers receive a first-class experience.
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary working alongside a welcoming team and a high quality, well-known automotive manufacturer.
((( . . . A DRIVING LICENCE IS REQUIRED . . . )))