skilled customer services specialist is required to join a franchised main dealer in Bridgwater, as a SERVICE ADVISOR.
· Welcoming service customers to the dealership and processing their vehicle bookings.
· Utilising the internal IT systems to log all booked work.
· Liaising and communicating clearly with all key dealership colleagues.
· Maintaining customer contact throughout work in progress, upselling additionally identified work requirements and approved products / services.
· Carrying out relevant administration (invoicing etc) taking payments and explaining clearly all work undertaken.
· Ensuring each customer receives a positive experience and leaves completely satisfied.
((( A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE IS A PREREQUISITE )))
For your application to be progressed, it is a strong preference that you have occupied the role previously, in a main dealer or independent garage. However, it is essential that you have face to face customer service experience, a good level of IT competency and a stable career track record.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dealership that is part of a larger, highly successful dealer group. You will be representing a well-known quality automotive manufacturer, with the ongoing prospect of brand training leading to accreditation.