We are assisting the area’s authorised Service-Centre for a well-known, prestige European HGV and LCV manufacturer.
They now seek a SERVICE ADVISOR to join their front-of-house team at their facility in Avonmouth.
Your daily activities will include:
- Taking service and repair bookings via all mediums whilst controlling the workshop diary.
- Loading work onto the internal IT management system.
- Liaising closely with Workshop Control and the Depot Manager overall customer bookings and requirements
- Keeping individual customers, and fleet-operators, updated with work-in-progress
- Presenting any additional work identified as required
- Invoicing or allocating to accounts
You’ll need to be experienced in the Service Advisor front of house role and have worked in a car or commercial dealer. Ideally, you’ll be familiar with bespoke IT systems such as Kerridge ADP.
Working hours are based on a 45-hour week, and revolving weekly mild-shift patterns to fit with the commercial vehicle sector:
A competitive basic salary is offered, tailored to recognise your skills and experience.
Hours 9.00 – 6.30pm Monday to Friday 1 in 3 Sat Mornings