We are looking for a confident, experienced customer services specialist to fulfil the SERVICE ADVISOR role in a busy, long-established successful independent garage based in Wellington, Somerset.
You’ll be replacing a long-term team member who has been with the business for 35 years and is now retiring!
Your daily activities will involve: –
- Taking customer workshop bookings through face to face, telephone and email contact.
- Liaising with the workshop team, booking in jobs and monitoring work in progress.
- Obtaining parts from third-party accounts suppliers.
- Keeping customers fully informed, advising of additional work requirements, and gaining authorisation to proceed.
- Completing relevant administration such as invoicing, database updating, filling out service books and filing.
- Presenting / explaining customer invoices and taking payments.
- Providing customer advice and handling any concerns.
This position will require a well-organised, confident individual who has robust experience in a customer services role within the motor industry.
A full driving licence is important.
You’ll be working a Monday to Friday week (plus the very occasional Saturday morning) in a really friendly independent business that values their colleagues and has a great reputation.