Are you a driven, enthusiastic, and motivated Automotive Service Advisor? Are you at your best in a professional, customer service driven environment? Would you like to represent a world class brand?
We are assisting in the recruitment of an additional SERVICE ADVISOR for our client’s main dealer Service Department in Exeter.
Key activities of the role include: –
- Welcoming customers to the dealership in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical team, keeping track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring completion at the agreed time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements
- Detailing additional work requirements and upselling approved products / services.
- Updating customers whilst their vehicle is in the workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The successful candidate will need to have prior experience in the role, or a very similar role. You will be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication skills.
The business requires an individual who is meticulously organised and efficient, retaining the ability to build a rapport with valued customers.