A very rare opportunity has arisen for a SERVICE ADVISOR / WORKSHOP CONTROLLER to join a long-established independent garage in Ivybridge.
This business has been operating for nearly 60 very successful years, they enjoy an excellent local reputation and are consistently busy – with a flow of loyal repeat custom.
You’ll be joining a close-knit, friendly, and supportive team where the concentration is on producing high quality work and giving their customers the very best service.
Daily activities will include: –
- Taking customer bookings for servicing, repairs and MOT’s.
- Planning / allocating the daily workshop activity to maximise time available.
- Ordering parts for upcoming work.
- Gaining authorisation for any additional work identified as required.
- Completing administration and invoicing.
- Taking payments and explaining work undertaken.
To be considered you will need to be a friendly team-player who builds solid relationships. Experience in a similar role, either within another quality independent business or main dealer, is very important.
Reassuringly, this company very rarely have to recruit, and they seek a new team member who is looking for a long-term position.