An experienced SERVICE ADVISOR is required to join a Plymouth based main dealer who represent a well-known high-quality brand, with a superb reputation for technical innovation, styling and dependability.
You will be responsible for providing customers with an excellent standard of care whilst conducting all activities at the service department front desk:
- Customer bookings (both physically and remotely)
- Workshop diary control
- Liaising with Workshop Control and Service Management
- Monitoring and communicating through work in progress
- Presenting and upselling additional work requirements and approved products / services
- Undertaking related administration, invoicing, and updating of the database – via the internal IT systems.
To be considered, you’ll need to have occupied the role before, either in an alternative main dealer, or quality independent service & repair business. You should be familiar with automotive aftersales systems / processes and be able to demonstrate a stable career to date.
This vacancy offers an opportunity to join a long-established, privately-owned dealer group with a first-class reputation.