Our Dorchester main dealer client, prides themselves on putting the customer at the heart of their business and with our continued growth and expansion they are looking for an exceptional SERVICE ADVISOR to join the team.
Representing a hugely popular high-quality brand, you will be working with the Service, Parts and Technical teams to manage the whole customer experience from start to finish, ensuring you deliver prompt, friendly and accurate service.
Duties and tasks include:
- Making pre-calls to ensure customers are aware of upcoming appointments
- Making post calls to ensure customers had an exceptional guest experience
- Organising alternative vehicles and pick-up for customers
- Completing the required administration of each service visit including accurate invoicing
- Promoting Aftersales products and services to your customers as best suits their needs
- Achieving industry-leading standards of service and operational excellence
- Maintaining showroom standards including points of sale and customer displays
To be successful you will:
- Need a positive and engaging personality
- Be able to manage multiple work streams against strict deadlines
- Genuinely enjoy working with people
((( You must have previous experience as a main dealer Customer Service Advisor or very similar role )))
In return, is an exciting work environment with an iconic and progressive brand. You will have a clear development path that will help you achieve your career aspirations and the company will fund the training required to get you there.