An experienced main dealer CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR vacancy is now live at a Bridgwater based main dealer.
The dealership is part of a larger, award-winning motor group, offering job security, competitive rewards, brand / organisational training and ongoing progression.
You’ll be the ‘face of the service department’, the integral first point of contact for service customers:
- Providing each customer with a warm, professional welcome.
- Processing bookings for servicing, maintenance and repairs, utilising the dealer-management-system software.
- Liaising with colleagues in all departments.
- Keeping customers fully informed throughout work in progress, presenting additional work requirements and upselling approved products and services.
- Competing related administration – invoicing, job-card raising, service documentation etc
- Striving to deliver the departments key objectives whilst giving priority to ensuring each customer receives a great standard of service.
To be considered you’ll need to be an experienced automotive Service Advisor.
Salary will be tailored to recognise your previous experience in the role, and the valuable skills you can bring to the department.