A SERVICE / AFTERSALES MANAGER is required to join a main dealer in Oxford.
Working for a dealership that represents a selection of brands, you will lead the Aftersales department to achieve its core objectives.
Areas of responsibility will cover overseeing of: –
- Workshop Efficiency, Productivity, Quality, and Profitability – 4-Technicians.
- Customer Service through professionalism at the front of house.
- Team Leadership, Recruitment, Coaching / Training Commitments and Disciplinary Procedures.
- Parts Department Performance.
- Ensuring the Business is fully Compliant to Brand and Business Procedures / Standards.
This vacancy demands a hands-on, proactive Manager who gets in front of their customers and leads by example.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate prior experience as a Service or Aftersales Manager in a main automotive dealer with a rounded knowledge of all areas of the department.
A competitive salary is offered, tailored to reflect your specific skills and experience.