Are you a qualified (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) automotive Vehicle TECHNICIAN, looking for a change of direction in your career? Would you like the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most iconic brands?
Our main dealer client is now looking for a new addition to the team through the recruitment of a full-time experienced Vehicle Technician.
What is on offer?
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive a competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Achievable bonus schemes
- Overtime when available
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Could this be the role for me?
You will need to be a capable Vehicle Technician with a main dealer or quality independent background. You can be newly qualified, an MOT Tester, Master Technician or Service Technician. Salary will reflect your skills, qualifications and experience
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: –
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3
- A full Driving Licence – without excess penalty points
- Integrity and diligence
- A need to produce a ‘first time fix’
- Ability to work to workshop deadlines
- Great attention to detail
The is an exciting opportunity, working for a truly fabulous brand within a successful, family owned motor group.