We are looking for qualified vehicle TECHNICIAN to join a Falmouth based franchised dealer team.
You will be working in a modern workshop facility alongside a quality brand with an excellent reputation.
Your daily activities will centre around the following tasks:
- Carrying out routine maintenance, servicing, health checks, general repairs, and standard fault diagnosis.
- Carry out repair / service operations to engine units, drive trains, suspension components, brakes, air conditioning systems, electrical, emissions systems and all interior trim components.
- Interaction with customers to identify / understand concerns with vehicle running performance and to advise about technical issues.
- Road testing vehicles on completion of repair / service work, accompanying customers for demonstration of vehicle concerns or faults.
Essential skills / experience & qualifications required:
- Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level or IMI 3).
- Time served as an Apprentice and Technician within a franchised or independent workshop.
- A current UK driving licence without excess penalty points.
- Knowledge of motor vehicle technology with the ability to undertake a wide range or related technical tasks.
This is a genuinely attractive opportunity to commence a stable, rewarding career with a long established, successful automotive group.