We are looking for qualified vehicle TECHNICIAN to join a franchised dealer team in Yeovil and Wincanton.
You will be provided with manufacturer training in addition to a competitive salary, working in a modern purpose built workshop facility, for a company that has been operating for over 90 years..
Your daily activities will centre around the following tasks:
- Carrying out routine maintenance, servicing, health checks, general repairs and standard fault diagnosis.
- Carry out repair / service operations to engine units, drive trains, suspension components, brakes, air conditioning systems, electrical, emissions systems and all interior trim components.
- Interaction with customers to identify / understand concerns with vehicle running performance and to advise about technical issues.
- Road testing vehicles on completion of repair / service work, accompanying customers for demonstration of vehicle concerns or faults.
Essential skills / experience & qualifications required:
- Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level or IMI 3).
- Time served as an Apprentice and Technician within a franchised or independent workshop (Minimum 3 years)
- A current UK driving licence without excess penalty points
- Excellent knowledge of motor vehicle technology with the ability to undertake a wide range or related technical tasks.