We are looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN to join a stand-alone, family-owned franchised main dealer in Exeter.
In this welcoming environment, you’ll be joining a close-knit team working alongside a high-quality automotive brand. The owners feel they are able to offer a rare opportunity as one of the few non-group-owned businesses.
Candidates will need to hold their NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or a recognised equivalent – IMI, City and Guilds etc) and be confident in a range of technical procedures, including: –
- Servicing to manufacturer guidelines.
- Maintenance (cambelts, clutches, Dual Mass Fly Wheels etc).
- Repairs, both major and minor.
- General fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Vehicle Health Checks (VHC) and Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDi’s).
.. .. .. A full driving licence – ideally clean – is essential .. .. ..
On offer is a very competitive basic salary, alongside a realistic bonus and the prospect of brand training – including EV / Hybrid.