We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled TRANSACTION MANAGER to advance their career within a fast-paced used car environment with massive potential . . . . .
You will be working in a main dealer’s approved used business, representing 2 very popular mainstream, brands. Assisting with used car sales volumes for retail and Motability, profit control and activity within the sales force; ensuring each customer receives exemplary customer service.
Additionally, the Transaction Manager will provide direct assistance to the Group Sales Manager in the successful running of the department:
- Desking & stacking of deals.
- Sales Volumes.
- Profit & deal control including sale of finance.
- Activity Management, including administration and information.
- Customer service management.
- Comply with all Financial Services Authority (FCA) requirements.
- Accountable for both brand’s showrooms when the Group Sales Manager is away from the business.
You’ll be able to match relevant products to the needs of the customer, whilst presenting both applicable features and benefits of each product including add-on products, through maintaining a working knowledge of brand quality standards and maintaining control of all negotiations to successfully maximise profitability.
- Direct related experience in the retail motor industry is essential – as this is a key role leading the sales team to success.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills, verbally on the telephone and face- to-face.
- A professional, well organised, punctual & flexible approach
- Drive to deliver results, combined with the patience required to achieve this through medium- and long-term relationship building.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Confident with IT/Finance software packages, and the ability to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Full UK (clean) Driving Licence
The Directors believe that the role offers strong prospects of significantly over-achieving the indicated on-target-earnings.