A TRANSACTION MANAGER is required by a Plymouth based prestige main dealer who represent a superb brand.
The key objectives of this role are to maximise sales and profit opportunities within the retail showroom environment, whilst ensuring the consistent delivery of the highest levels of customer service, exceeding expectations and maintaining standards in line with the business and brand requirements.
You will be overseeing and supporting a team of Sales Executives to ensure;
- Close following of all legislative requirements in the selling of F&I products
- Identification of areas of weakness and deploying effective training and mentoring to address
- Closely checking all F&I applications paperwork for correct completion prior to submission
- Maximising finance renewals
- Second-facing customers to gain commitment
- Resolve any customer complaints swiftly and effectively
- Covering Sales Management duties at times of management absence
This is an integral departmental position and to be considered you MUST match the criteria below;
- Be an existing motor industry Senior Sales Executive, Sales Controller, Business Manager or Transaction Manager
- Have a stable career history and a solid track record
- Be professional and very well presented
This position offers great career potential to the successful applicant. You will be joining a successful dealership that is part of a well-established group alongside a hugely popular product.