We are seeking a skilled and experienced main dealer USED CAR SALES MANAGER to join a busy prestige dealer in Exeter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for actively marketing the used car Sales operation and maximising channels to market. Alongside providing support for the Retail Sales & Administration Departments for the delivery of used car objectives and maximising sales and
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage used car Sales customer enquiries and negotiations implementing brand standards and processes
- Ensure the various online presences of all used stock, accurately and effectively
- Deliver used retail sales, in line with targets and budgets, controlling costs and profit margins
- Formulate and implement business marketing plans
- Lead effective team Sales meetings to explore and capitalise on all opportunities
- Drive forward the very highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure the used car display is consistently presented to the highest standards in line with manufacturer and legislative guidelines
- Ensure the sales team have full knowledge and understanding of product, promotional and marketing activities
- Provide training and support to the team to improve product knowledge and competitor awareness
- Manage used vehicle stock levels, mix and age – accurate valuations and competitive price points
Are you a suitable candidate?
To be considered you must be an experienced main dealer Sales Manager who has previously held used responsibility. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record for running a busy, professional, and profitable manufacturer approved used car operation.
What’s on offer?
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Commission Scheme
- Company Car or the option to opt into our Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Employee of the month awards
- A competitive basic salary and strong on target potential
This position will require flexibility with working hours as you will be working across all 7 days of the week on a rota, a total of 42.5 hours per week.