We are keen to locate a qualified TECHNICIAN on behalf of our Yeovil based client where you will be working in a main dealer facility, representing a very popular brand.
Day to day duties will include:
- Service, Repair and Routine Maintenance.
- Major and Minor Repair Procedures
- Fault Diagnosis
All to be carried out in a timely, high quality manner.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: –
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- 2+ Years’ experience within a main dealer or quality independent workshop environment
- Full UK Driving Licence without excess penalty points
This is a relatively small team who work closely together supporting each other and, therefore, they require an individual who enjoys being part of a professional happy team.
A competitive salary, realistic bonus structure and the benefits associated with working for a successful group are all on offer.