We are recruiting for a WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR to join a busy, professional warranty team at our client’s base in Exeter.
Working for a large national Motor Group, with strong representation in the Southwest, key objectives of this role are:
- Correctly apply the Manufacturer’s warranty and goodwill procedures
• To ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis
• To cost and invoice all warranty jobs
• To ensure recalls are administered
• To ensure warranty debt is controlled and claims are paid in a timely mannerPrevious experience within this role would be advantageous but is not essential. However, you must be a highly organised individual with strong administration/IT skills and attention to detail. Have the ability to work individually as well as in a team and possess excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with both internal members of staff and external customers/suppliers at all levels of the business. A basic knowledge of modern vehicle componentry would be a real advantage.
This is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put their people and customers at the heart of everything they do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces