We are seeking an individual to undertake WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION and CUSTOMER SERVICE duties in a prestige HGV Service Centre, based on the outskirts of Exeter.
Splitting your time between the Service front desk and back of house Warranty Administration office you will need to be able to prioritise and time manage effectively.
Your combined duties will include
- Responsibility for the administration and control of warranty throughput, quality checking job card write-up.
- Presenting warranty claims in line with all manufacturer requirements to ensure swift processing
- Following through on all claims to ensure speedy processing and payments
- Producing all relevant administration for claims and audit purposes, ensuring set processes are fully adhered to
- Communicating and liaising with fleet operators and customers
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Depot Manager on all warranty related matters
- Providing customer support and advice at the front desk
- Keeping customers updated on their commercial vehicle’s work in progress
- Service Administration, invoicing and account updating
You will be working 45 hours (Monday to Friday) week within a brand new, purpose-built facility and a supportive, friendly team.