Our Light Commercials dealer client in Bristol is looking for an experienced, organised and disciplined WORKSHOP CONTROLLER to join their 12 Technician workshop facility. Representing a fabulous brand this is a fast paced, exciting role that requires a competent experienced Controller at the helm.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour so service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, for every customer, every time
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure that the workshop is kept clean, tidy and compliant with Company policy, Industry guidelines and Brand Standards
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE:
- NVQ Level 3 Motor Vehicle
- A full UK and clean driving license
- Proven track record in a similar role controlling a busy automotive workshop
Desirable Attributes Include:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in managing and coaching a team to success
A competitive salary and bonus package are on offer; tailored to recognise the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
The company opens from 6.30 am to 7.30pm and there is a staggered early/mid/late shift-rota in place.